Saturday, June 14, 2014

Odaiba and Rainbow Bridge

The rain finally stopped, and clear Sky's let me finally head out to take some pictures. Odaiba is a completely man made island with a lot of amusement type stuff on it. The trains in Tokyo go from cheap to way too much money, and the short train here was the latter. I knew the that Ferris wheel here lit up so in that was my only interest in checking it out. Seriously how many Ferris wheels are there in this country? I totally forgot this is were the life size Gundam robot is (OK it's a Mobile Suit to be accurate). Gundam is a cartoon by the way. There is even a whole Gundam train I saw awhile back, that is how much they love this show. Trekkie's and Star Wars nerds have nothing on these guys.

Rainbow bridge is lit up white this time, sometimes it is multi spectrum which was what I was hoping for. The spot were I took the pictures of the bridge was lovey dovey couple central. I could only endure it for so long. On the way back I was going to walk across the bridge, but the hell if I could figure out were the path to get there was. It was getting late, so unfortunately I took the train for fear of the subways shutting down, and having to walk for hours to get back. I'm getting really close to the end here though, just a couple more days and I'll be back in the States.


Some over exposure to see how it would look.




















1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the night pictures, take more before your adventue ends.

    ReplyDelete