Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kindergartners at the Farm

We had a bunch of Ones come to the farm today to see the animals. We just finished the chicken house to put some chickens In for the kids. One girl kept coming up to me grabbing my water bottle and talking. What she wanted I have no idea. I felt bad for the sheep after a while, the kids harassed the hell out of them.

I ate bamboo, which is something I didn't know you could even eat. You take the bamboo sprouts pell away the layers (which are furry) until you get this white chunk. Then you boil it. We had it in tempora and it kinda reminded me of potatoes.


Poor sheep.



I asked the others what she's saying to me and they didn't even know.
Bamboo sprouts.
The part you peel to get to and eat.
Boiling the bamboo.


2 comments:

  1. When you get home, do you want some bamboo with your Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor sheep! I know how exhausting they can be!

    ReplyDelete