Friday, April 4, 2014

Wandering and capsule hotel

Getting off the bus in Tokyo I headed off to the nearest hostel. When I got there they were totally booked. Luckily the one around the corner had space for tomorrow, but I needed to find someplace tonight. I walked to look around. A 77 year old man and I made attempts to talk to one another by the river, we got some words. At the end of the day I found a capsule hotel that could take me. It was raining heavy outside and it seemed like it was raining inside with all the buckets under the leaks in the roof. The capsules weren't that bad as some people make them out to be, but i did smack my head on the tv. I had earplugs which helped, everyone snores. Off to the next place.



4 comments:

  1. Cherry blossoms look beautiful. Happy you had a roof over your head. Let the adventure continue. LOVE . MOM & DAD xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff so far! Keep up the posts for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Better than a playground tube!

    ReplyDelete