Thursday, May 15, 2014

Okayama

I got my own private bus to Okayama today. The bus comes into the boarding area, and I'm the only one to get on it. Then the next stop about five minutes alway, nobody boarded. So the next stop was Osaka airport, there has to be somebody else right? Nope, nobody was there. So for the three hour trip it was just me  in a big empty bus. At the halfway rest stop the driver told me he was just going to skip all the other destination stops and go right for my stop. So awesome, but it will never happen again.

I got into Okayama around 3:30pm. I had just enough time to walk to Okayama Castle. Right across the river from the Castle was Okayama Korakuen a big garden. It really was more like a park were you couldn't go on the grass.



















No comments:

Post a Comment