Friday, May 23, 2014

Lost Camera Again

I lost my camera again, but this time there is no hope in getting it back. I put it down to on a bench in a park to eat lunch and forgot to pick it up. My only luck was when I returned, who ever went through the camera bag dropped the thumb drive that was inside that had all the pictures backed up. There's that I guess. I will post more from shitty a camera phone, I don't know. I could buy another camera in Tokyo, but I really don't have the money to spend on it. I really liked that camera. Tomorrow my bus doesn't leave until midnight, so I'll have figure out how to kill 15 hours. Here are some of the last pictures I transferred over.

Update: I feel better now than when I first posted. I'm going to try and find the same camera (Olympus Pen E-PL1) in Tokyo. If not I'll just have to take pictures with my Nexus 7, and buy one off eBay when I get back into the US.







1 comment:

  1. Sucks about the camera. I wonder if they left the flash drive on purpose as a consolation? I would like to think they tried to return it, but guess you can't always be so lucky.

    ReplyDelete